May 17, 2007

Still Alive

I am still alive. I know that my posts have been infrequent on all my sites. It gets hard to find time to keep up with everything. When I get into a writing mode at work, it also seems I have a hard time writing for pleasure. Whatever the reason, I have certainly failed on my duty to the blog universe.

Those of you who enjoy my movie reviews should be happy. By the end of the night I should have posted three new over on the Rotten Tomatoes blog. You can find that over to the right of the page. The summer movie season is in full swing, and I am trying to stay current. So far, the only "big" movie to come out was Spiderman 3. I finally got to see it tonight. I plan on getting to Shrek the Third this weekend too. So, check the movie review page often.

Check back here next week. I want to do another American Idol finale running diary. We'll see how that goes. Well, have a good weekend. Ciao.

No comments: