- Year End Special: The last few years, this has been done through King Sized Blogs - my two-man effort with Greg Ramer. If he is interested, I will probably do that again.
- In the Words of Kids: I am blatantly stealing this from Brad Crawford of the UCF BCM. Since he has not been able to do this often, I am going to try to do this. I am going to relate humorous and insightful comments from our kids.
- Weirdness Unleashed: This is going to be posts on the strange things I encounter during the week.
- Top Five: Apparently everyone loves lists. These are going to be silly, funny, and interesting lists that I make up. They are not scientific or proven. But I said so, so in the blog world, that has some validity.
- Entertainment Reviews: I have stopped putting my movie reviews on the blog and have left them on the Rotten Tomatoes link. But I am going to started double-posting them. Just because.
- Just Thinking: This will be my longer posts on a variety of topics.
Dec 8, 2007
I have been thinking a lot about it, and I am deciding to make some big changes to ye olde bloge. I know I have said this many times before, but this time I plan to follow through. You can expect the following things in the next few weeks: