May 26, 2009

Movie Resurrection

Now that the move is basically done, I will be able to spend more time on the blog.  One thing I enjoy doing is reviewing movies as I see them on my Rotten Tomatoes site.  (You can find the link to the left)  I have already seen Wolverine and Star Trek, and will see Night at the Museum 2 tomorrow.  As I see a movie, I usually review it over at RT and then put the link on my little movie listing on the right of this blog.  So, be looking for those.

Also, I plan on putting some posts up in the next couple of days about different things.  So be looking for those.  Or be running from those.  Yeah.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi! Your blog is simply super. you have create a differentiate. Thanks for the sharing this website. it is very useful professional knowledge. Great idea you know about company background.
Increasing your web traffic and page views Add, add your website in www.itsolusenz.com